What about filming your own movie in Paris? If you wish to learn filming in the heart of one of the world’s most inspiring and beautiful cities, this course is for you!
• Understand the artistic and technical choices involved in each stage of filmmaking (cinematography, sound, directing and post production).
• Familiarise yourself in the specifics of cinematographic language.
• Develop the artistic and technical skills requisite for the shooting and post-production of a short film.
• Enjoy Paris, capital of cinema , museums and tourism sites (3 days « Special Activities »).
• Participants leave with a copy of their movie.
10 days from July 2nd until 13th, 2018 (Application deadline : May 15th, 2018)
PROGRAM – Summer School 3iS
02/07 : Château de Versailles
03/07 : Courses: story board, scenario, production, group building
04/07 : Courses: film shooting
05/07 : Courses: film shooting
06/07 : Shopping time on the Champs Élysées
07/07 & 08/07 : Free days
09/07 : Studio visit
10/07 : Courses: image editing
11/07 : Courses: sound editing and mixing
12/07 : Paris Highlights: Eiffel Tower, museums, Sacré Cœur…
13/07 : Films’ presentation & closing ceremony
• 2 400€ (in case of registration in a regular program at 3iS, a reduction of the registration fee of 300€ will be applied.)
• Included: Accommodation, Breakfast, Airport pickup, Public transportation, Closing ceremony and Special activities.
• Not included: Flight, Meals, Visas, Personal travel and expenses
CONTACT & APPLICATION : Yannick Tremblay, International Director (Tel. : 00 33 (0)1 84 74 00 55 / email@example.com)
3iS, 1ST AUDIOVISUAL CAMPUS IN FRANCE AND EUROPE
Situated 24 km from Paris and 10 km from Versailles, the campus is the largest audiovisual campus in Europe with over 12,000 m² dedicated to learning sound and image professions, including shooting sets, sound mixing studios, motion capture set, TV control room and set, radio studio and projection room.
Founded in the 1980s, the « Institut International de L’Image et du Son » (the International Institute for Image and Sound) is a private technical higher education school. Most courses are recognized by the French State (Ministry of Labour, Employment and Professional Training), 3iS’ qualifications are registered on the National Directory of Professional Certification (RNCP). 3iS has founded its reputation on a pedagogical approach based on practice and on hands-on experience in professional situations. Each option includes workshops, productions by students, training periods and partnerships. The students work in a professional technical environment, the equipment is regularly renewed.